Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello World!

Ahem... SO... You may be asking yourself, "Self, I wonder why the Maney's blog says 'Paul and Sarah' when Sarah is the only one that posts"? Well wonder no longer. He I am world.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of blogging, and I've had plenty of subjects over the past several weeks that I thought about posting on, but you know how it is, it just didnt happen. So as the weeks rolled by and the comments in jest about me be being a dead-beat blogger husband began to pile up, the pressure only mounted. I thought long and hard about my first post. It had to be good. Funny, insightful, unique. But then the more I though about it, the more I realized if the first post made the heavens part and the angels sing, I'd have nowhere to go but down. So I decided to set the bar low. It's like I always say, if you set the bar low enough you're bound to trip over it sooner or later ;) Are you ready? Brace yourself. I recommend sitting down. Here it is:




I went and bought some blank DVD's today to back up all of our digital pictures. I have to admit, I've never burned a DVD before and in a weird way I'm kind of excited about it. Will it work? How long will it take to burn a whole DVD of pictures? Is it just like burning a CD? Ack!!! The suspense, the excitement! I'll let you know.



By the way, official congratulations to: Holly (your review), Seth& Kristen (your post/assignment), and Ludlows (becoming parents, & Charissa on becoming an author)

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Thanks for not making us look bad Paul! :)

Charissa is an author?
H

TheLudlows said...

Hi Paul! Good luck on the whole burrning thing. I too haven't burned a CD either (I cook and John does ALL things technical). Can't wait to hear how it works for ya!
H- I am just a blog author.

Charissa