At 4 months, Jonas weighs 13.1 lbs and is 25 inches tall...he is in the 20th percentile for weight and 90th for height! And, here are some 4 month pics...
this is the first outfit we ever bought for our baby boy...we didn't even know his name yet
reading books with daddy...
Yes, it is hard to believe, but Jonas is 4 months old today. I know I say this every month, but I just can't believe we have been blessed to be his parents for 4 months already. We often look at each other and say "he is really ours...can you believe it?". It is crazy how much more I love Jonas today than I did the day he was born, and I loved him more than words could describe on that day. He is such a joy. We are amazed at the developmental changes we see every single day. Just yesterday, Jonas really started grasping his feet.
Here are a few highlights...
- rolls over from back to tummy and vice versa
- arches his back to scoot or show his dislike of something
- has learned to "throw a fit" ( I am not sure where he picked this up, but it is there). He yells at us when he is unhappy about something.
- laughs all the time. He particularly loves when mom and dad do silly, embarrassing things.
- carries on conversations - even though we don't really know what he is saying
- sleeps about 9 hours a night
- drools a lot. we think he may start teething very soon
- really likes to stand. he would rather stand than sit on your lap