Monday, September 1, 2008

for the grandparents...

This is a special post dedicated to Jonas' grandparents...Grandpa and Grandma Snow, Gram Gram Maney, and Grandpa John Maney. Below you will find videos and pictures of what our big boy is doing now. Oh, and Jonas wanted me to tell you that he misses you and would like to see you real soon!

maneuvering in my bouncy seat to see the TV (please note: my parents normally strap me in)

going to the drive-in

my first day of school

being so so cute after bath time

sitting like a big boy in my bumbo chair

sporting my Texas Tech ball cap and looking like my uncle Tim

Here are 2 videos. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We know this is for the grandparents but we enjoyed it so much! We love the first video especially! Paul, Seth recently said in public that he is so glad that now that Jackson is around he can make farting noises (with his mouth)with Jackson and it is okay because is considered father-son bonding! So glad your house is experiencing this same phenomenon. Sarah, just wait till you have to tell Jonas not to make those "boy noises" at the table. We are seriously almost there. The boys just chuckle and I try to figure out what we are becoming!

TheLudlows said...

How big he is getting!
Love the videos.
C