Monday, June 11, 2007

That's Hot...NOT!

If only my last name were Hilton. This is a list of everything I would be able to do...and get away with
- have platinum colored hair
- always look as if I had just rolled out of bed...or am actually just high
- coin really ridiculous phrases
- be BFF's with all the name brands in Hollywood and then hate them the next day
- never actually do any work but spend money like it grows on trees (I guess if you last name is Hilton, then it does)
- have an attitude like I am the goddess the world has been waiting for
- be late to my scheduled court appearance
- go to jail, decide I don't like it and get to go home!

I've just learned, however, that Miss Paris has had a change of heart. She evidently says that she is learning a lesson and has compared herself to the soldiers serving our country in Iraq. WHAT????

1 comment:

TheLudlows said...

You forgot one for the list-
Be famous but not actually do anything at all!!!
POW Hilton

Charissa