Sunday, December 30, 2007

things I dislike...

I know this is the season for good cheer and all that, but I am feeling under the weather - thus the reason for the post. These are some things that I dislike...in no particular order.

- COLDS. I'm talking the kind of cold that has you sleeping on 10 pillows just so that MAYBE you can breathe at night, that has you coughing so annoyingly that you are actually apologizing to whoever is around you, the kind that makes your eyes feel like they might just bug out of your head. I have one of these right now.

- balancing a checkbook. Yes, we are still a little old school and actually balance the checkbook. I don't like any part of the process EXCEPT being finished and knowing you've balanced to the penny.

- rap. I've really tried to be open-minded about this, but I just can't get into it - mostly, because I have no idea what the artist is saying.

- drivers who sit in a turn or go straight lane and don't turn.

- black licorice

- intentionally rude people...even though I can be this way sometimes

- cooked spinach

- when you put on a clothing garment from your closet and it no longer fits

- some politicians (this can be a whole different post)

- dust storms

We will definitely post on our Christmas and include some pictures. Also, coming soon is a belly shot and baby update.

4 comments:

H Noble said...

Its perfectly okay to say you dislike something. I second you on the cold thing, although mine hasn't exactly been a cold. I had a cough and lost my voice while I was in the hospital having Eli, and the coughing made my incisional pain so much worse than it had to be. So, that's my biggest complaint right now. Everything else is wonderful!!! Happy New Year!
Holly

JNoble said...

I have to disagree on the dust storm thing. I am crazy, but I love them. I would purposely take out my contacts and go for a walk during dust storms. Something so unique to that region of Texas is to be celebrated, in my opinion. But again, I am crazy.

Justin

H Noble said...

That's because Justin is not from West Texas, where it is the norm! I've always thought that peculiar of him for sure.
Holly

Unknown said...

I think Holly and I had similar first c-section experiences--i was recovering from a bad bronchial problem when I had Kyle and I coughed a lot too and it hurt too! Ouch!