Wednesday, July 2, 2008

S-L-E-E-P

It has been a very long time - maybe 6 months or so - since I've slept 6 consecutive hours at night. You know between the big preggo belly and constantly having to go to the bathroom and a newborn baby, I was getting maybe 3 hours of sleep at a time. But, last night it happened! JONAS SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! He slept from 11:30 pm to 6:30 am, and I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep since I went to bed at 12:30. I don't know if it will happen again any time soon, but today I am rejoicing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is a HUGE milestone!
We hope it happens again tonight!
Kristen

Unknown said...

yahoo! This is a big deal! way to go! i hope it continues to happen and don't be surprised when there are setbacks...yeah for sleeping!

TheLudlows said...

YEA!!!!!!! Celebrate the sleep!