Monday, October 20, 2008

are you kidding me?

It's been one whole month since this dear blog has been updated! This has been a whirlwind month...let's recap...

1. We visited the South Plains Fair...this is a big deal in Lubbock! I sure did enjoy me some yummy fair food...on a stick.

2. I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I love fall. Well, it has arrived and the other weekend we went to the Pumpkin Festival.





3. Jonas got a visit from his Grandpa and Grandma Snow.



4. Jonas and I survived our very first night completely alone as Paul went out of town for work.

5. I am crazy busy at work which leads to being really tired at home.

6. Did I mention how much I love fall? cinnamon spice candles, cool evenings, long sleeved shirts, warm drinks...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have missed seeing you in the blog world!! Glad you are back. Great pictures! And what a sweet baby boy!

H Noble said...

So glad you blogged again! I love fall too!!! Great pics with the pumpkins, we did that this weekend too.
He is growing and so, so cute!