Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Day to YOU

I have been in a blog funk lately. Every time I sit down to write about our big one year old, other tasks and interests call my name. I think perhaps I have not been able to really process what our year has been like. I like to use this blog as a record keeper of sorts. Therefore, I want a milestone such as ONE to be given justice. Maybe my expectations are too high. I feel the need to get something written, archived for remembrance but haven't been able to do it. AND, blogging about this is much easier...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL!
I am so glad that you were born 29 years ago. God sure did know what I would need and want in a husband when he created you. Thank you for who you are and who you strive to be. We would not and could not ask for anyone different. Thank you for your desire to love me and Jonas like God loves, for your commitment to our family, for being dedicated to your work, and for choosing what is right over what is easy. You are remarkable and deeply loved.

1 comment:

H Noble said...

Happy Birthday Paul!