Monday, October 26, 2009

pumpkin spice goodness

I really love fall...leaves changing, crisp days, long sleeved shirts and sweaters, and warm drinks. Today, after checking out at Target (in which I lost my wallet only to discover it under my arm...I'm a dork), I decided to use the the $2 pumpkin spice latte coupon I had received. You know, I kinda like that about Target - they track where I spend my money while in their store and then give me a coupon to buy even more. The last time I had a pumpkin spice latte (which I normally look forward to each fall) was about 2 years ago when I was in the middle of my first trimester and was very, very, VERY sick. So, I threw up my last pumpkin spice latte. I was really nervous to try it again. I guess time does heal all wounds because the pumpkin spice latte with soy milk I had today was pure goodness.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Mmmm.... pumpkin spice latte. Yum! Glad you could regain your appreciation for it. Likewise, I am able to eat french fries again, which may not be a good thing after all!

TheLudlows said...

Yay for PSL!!! I'm with you on first trimester foods. I STILL can't look at or eat or smell certain things!