Tuesday, January 26, 2010

and we're back...i think

Good gracious. I have gotten really lazy about blogging. But, I've renewed my commitment...I think. I wanted to share the best Christmas present that I've ever received (well I'm sure I have other "bests" but this one is pretty darn up there), and it happened to be that I received this gift just this past Christmas.

Paul absolutely surprised me this year. I'm not sure I will ever get anything ever again. I've asked several times for all the various gift-giving events, but it has always been more of a wish than asking with any sort of belief that I might receive it. Here it is...





And, this is the very 1st picture I took. My sweet mom and sister on Christmas day...


1 comment:

Jonathan said...

sweet camera!! now we expect many pics :)