Thursday, March 18, 2010

where are we going?

I've had some time on my hands since all I've been doing for the past 4 days is lay around.  For those of you who don't know, I had my gallbladder removed on Monday morning.  The surgery went well even though we got home from the hospital a little later than expected...my blood pressure was not coming up like they would like, I was fighting some nasea, and just wasn't able to meet the criteria before being discharged.  But, I am recovering nicely.  I am so thankful that the gallbladder is one of those organs that can be removed to alleviate the pain it is causing.  I'm so thankful for my mom and sister, Kelly, who were able to spend their spring break taking care of Jonas and myself.  We've had great meals delivered, lots of notes of concern and well wishes, and lots of prayers.  I even received a beautiful flower arrangement moments after my mom and sister drove away!  I think I will write more about this whole experience a little later.  It has held some profound moments for me.

Anyway, I've doing some thinking on my blog (well, OUR blog, but let's be real...Paul doesn't post on it).  I am feeling quite bored with it.  But, I am not sure how to remedy that.  Maybe I'm just a boring person.  I've thought about posting some of the ways that I've been "being intentional".  Whether it be with a craft project I've accomplished, or pictures I've taken, or new recipes I've tried or things that I'm learning.  Heck, I don't even know if anyone even reads this.  All that to say, I'm looking for a little direction. 

5 comments:

E said...

I read it! And I check it every day to see if there is anything new posted on Everything Maney!

You do a fabulous job with the pictures you post. I also just love reading about what's going on with you guys.

I live vicariously through other people :)

Unknown said...

I read it!! Check it all the time. I love your ideas for things to write about. Everyday life intentionality, if that's a word, is refreshing!
Hope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you this week. Wish we lived close enough to drop off a meal and play with Jonas! We received your gift for Owen. We LOVE the socks and book! I will send a picture soon. Jackson has high jacked the cricket book...we will have to remind Owen someday that it was a gift for him :)
Take care and keep posting!!

Jenifer said...

I read it!! I like it because I feel like I've gotten to visit with you for a minute. Don't give up!!

redraider74 said...

I read it and check it everyday. I love reading your posts and seeing pictures of you guys. I think you are an amazing writer.

jsnow said...

I love your posts. I think "intentional Sarahism" would be great!
Wish we could cook together more.