Thursday, November 25, 2010

giving thanks..

I'm thankful for a belly that keeps getting bigger which means our baby girl is growing and developing as she should.

I'm thankful for the most delightful blue-eyed boy a mama could ask for who still loves kisses for his boo-boos, cuddling on the couch, and thinks I hung the moon.

I'm thankful for a certain group of friends who pray for me, pursue me, and are passionate about following Jesus.

I'm thankful for a husband who loves generously and graciously, works super hard at all his "jobs", and makes me laugh....hard.

I'm thankful for a job that still allows me to stay at home.

I'm thankful for gap sales, Target, hair cuts and products, and yummy coffee.

I'm thankful for a family that always has fun together, that I actually look forward to seeing, and who loves my boys.

I'm thankful for Jesus who has proven this year that he really loves me.

No comments: