Saturday, May 5, 2007

Tagalicious

1) I love NPR. I was excited when we recently bought a second car because that meant that I would get to commute by myself and listen to NPR. Normally it gets vetoed because up until now Sarah and I have rode in the same car together to/from work. Too bad my commute is only 5 minutes.

2)I really like things that are practical. I enjoy having things like tools, extension cords, etc. I like things that are durable and help you accomplish a goal.

3)Things I am responsible for when Sarah and I are getting ready in the morning: Grinding beans, making the coffee; Making a quick bite to eat for us (usually something we eat on the way to work like an English muffin or instant breakfast); Plugging in Sarahs straighener when Im done with the bathroom.

4)I enjoy biking, always have and I probably always will. Ever since I was a kid I've loved riding. I like mountain biking, road, and I would love to try BMX (no, its not just for kids).

5)I like to spend money on big things, not little things. Sarah has an easier time spending money on smaller purchases. I have an easier time researching a larger purchase then "pulling the trigger" on buying it. Its good, we balance each other out.

6)I often try and "figure" money computations in my head... i.e. when we were out at a coffee shop I was wondering how well they did income-wise, so I tried to estimate their traffic, income, costs, etc. Ya Im kind of a dork.

7)I have a side business selling glowsticks on the internet. No, I dont have some sort of afinity for glowing novelty items...basically its a good deal because it was a low startup cost, the markup online is huge, and it doesnt take much of my time. I don't make a TON of money off of it, but its enough to put a little fun money in my pocket.

1 comment:

H Noble said...

glow sticks? Seriously. Now that is an interesting 'tagged' post.

J