Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SO TIRED!!!

We are completely in our new house now. It has been really fun finding a new "home" for our things...I really like that part of moving. I enjoy decorating my home, so that part is fun. Our house was SUPER dirty when we moved in. So, we've spent a considerable amount of time cleaning. We still have two bedrooms' walls to clean. I have fought the temptation to think that I am absolutely crazy for cloroxing everything, but I just really like knowing that the germs and dirt are MY germs and dirt. Does that make sense? The yard is also something that has needed lot of work. Paul and I have spent the past two evenings mowing and edging and trying to get the yard looking somewhat decent. We will be working more on it tonight. We still need to trim some trees and till a flower bed in the front of the house. We also need to pull out a ton of overgrown stuff on the side of the house. It seems like the work doesn't end! We have been working non-stop on the inside and outside of the house. I am excited about the finished product!

So, needless to say, I am sooooo tired. I promise pictures soon. I just want the house to look good first.

4 comments:

H Noble said...

How exciting!! We do want to see pictures, but completely understand getting it like you want it first.
What part of town is it in?
H

TheLudlows said...

I'm totally with you on knowing who's germs and dirt it is!
Good luck with unpacking.
Charissa

Lindsee Lou said...

Oh, fun!! I can't wait to see pictures of y'all new house. I am sure it is absolutely precious!! :)

Hope you had fun with your mom and Kelly this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited for you and Paul to have a new home with lots of space. Your Mom and Kelly really enjoyed their visit with you guys. They came back so tired!!

I love you, Dad