Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

My friend, Charissa, tagged me in a "5 things I am thankful for" post. I don't have much time as I am in California with my in-laws, but I couldn't resist posting real quick...

1. My husband. He has loved me so well these past two and a half years of being married to me. I've seem this especially during these first months of pregnancy. He will hold my hair back when I am sick or just sit with me. We have so much fun together and love being in each other's company. Thank you, Lord, for Paul!

2. My friends. I am so blessed to have some friends that love me for who I am and not for what I bring to the table. I don't think it is often in life to have these kinds of true friends.

3. My family. I have such fun and wonderful parents and siblings. I always look forward to when we I will get to be around them.

4. My health. I realized the other day that I am so thankful that my life is not constantly full of doctors and hospitals. As I have felt gross during pregnancy, I've realized that I am not grateful enough for my health.

5. Jesus. Over the past 6 months or so, I've been more and more thankful for my relationship with Christ. Particularly, I am thankful for the peace that my life can have with Jesus.

May your Thanksgiving be filled with deep gratitude.

3 comments:

jsnow said...

Hey sweet girl I am thankful for you and your, Paul. We will miss you this Thanksgiving but are glad that you guys can have some special time with the Maney family. Have a great time, love you, mom

H Noble said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah! I hope you are feeling better and can enjoy the yummy holiday food. Tell Rachel hi for me if you guys are still with Paul's family.
Holly

TheLudlows said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!
It's fun to remember what we are Thankful for!
Charissa