Tuesday, August 5, 2008

all things NEW

My little sister got married a week and a half ago! I can't believe it. Jonas and I went down a week before the wedding to help with all the last minute details as well as to have Grandma, Grandpa, and all the aunts and uncles love on us. It was his first time on an airplane, and he did great - which was a huge blessing flying there as I was by myself. The wedding was wonderful, my sister was beautiful, and I'm excited to have a new brother!




Rob & Kelly New
bridesmaids at Rehearsal Dinner

sisters

our family all dressed up

one of just Paul and I

Paul and I got the pork chop at the Rehearsal Dinner. This restaurant is known for it's 7 finger chop! That's A LOT of meat.

My Grandma and Grandpa with Jonas

Grandma (my mom), cousin Elliana and Jonas. Elliana calls him baby Donas

me and Jonas with my dear friend, Katie. She graciously helped us with Jonas at the wedding.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good looking family!!! Sarah, you look beautiful!