Monday, December 1, 2008

where we've been

I apologize for the blog hiatus...it hasn't been intentional. Because I am so tired and am blogging in the middle of calming an extremely tired and fussy baby as well as doing laundry, list format will have to do...

- Jonas turned 6 months old on November 20. Pictures and stats to come. But, I will say this - we love him more with each passing day. He is our joy and delight,

- We travelled to Houston to be with my family for Thanksgiving. That was a R-E-A-L-L-Y long trip. No one told me to add about 1.5 hours when driving with an infant.

- We had tons of fun being with family, seeing friends, shopping, going to the zoo and just being on vacation...eating way too much food - there goes my diet!

- We are looking forward to Christmas. I am soooo excited to decorate our tree on Thursday night.

Pictures to come. I promise. OK, gotta change the laundry.

1 comment:

H Noble said...

Glad you're back. Not envious of the road trip at all! Sorry Jonas is fussy- hope its short lived. Merry Christmas decorating!