Monday, January 22, 2007

fun in the snow


Well, we had our storm. It wasn't nearly as terrible as predicted (I could have told you that it wouldn't be). We got several inches of snow and lots of ice. We got to leave work at 1 pm on Friday...that was an excellent treat! It was a great weekend staying inside, drinking warm drinks, watching episodes of our favorite TV shows on dvd, and just hanging out. On Saturday, "stir-crazy" began to set in a bit. So, Paul and I ventured over to our park. After bundling up, we headed out to take pictures of the snow (you know you live in Texas when this kind of weather is a novelty). Here are a few of the faves...
the "you'll shoot your eye out!" movie

fun with icicles

more fun with icicles

our wicked tree...look how big those icicles are

Mr. & Mrs. Snow Angels

our real Lubbock snowman!
The next day, we noticed that someone had kicked him over...why are people so mean?


2 comments:

H Noble said...

Hi Maneys!!!
Yea! I'm glad you're on blogspot with us! If Justin will put you on our buddy list I can keep up with you. (I don't know how to do the technical stuff!)
Holly

H Noble said...

Hey people! I am super excited to see you on the blog world. I don't know what state we are in when I keep up with my friend's blogs better than I keep up with their emails and phone calls, but that's the case. I am super excited and hope we can see you guys soon!

Justin