Tuesday, June 17, 2008

twenty-eight

Today is Paul's birthday! To celebrate his 28 years, here is a list of 28 things I love about Paul...

1. He's tall...way taller than me
2. he likes to fix things on his own
3. he cleans the bathroom soooo well
4. he usually lets me pick what we watch on tv
5. his integrity is honorable
6. he loves the Lord
7. he wants to provide the very best for our family
8. he has career goals and works to accomplish them
9. he makes really good chocolate chip cookies
10. he will go shopping with me
11. he has the ability to make me roll with laughter
12. his "we're in this together" attitude
13. he wakes up in the middle of the night if me and Jonas are having a hard time
14. his love for the outdoors
15. he lets me be myself
16. he is able to make anyone feel welcome
17. he asks good questions of people
18. he serves people well
19. he values community
20. he doesn't seem to get out of shape
21. he's really good looking
22. he's a leader
23. he's a huge risk taker
24. he will fill my car up with gas
25. he is so smart and knows things I can't even comprehend
26. he likes to read Newsweek magazine
27. he can quote so many funny movie lines...and uses them at the right time
28. he loves me so well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL. I love you!

2 comments:

JNoble said...

I love you too Paul. Happy Birthday.

=)

J

lfhcreative said...

Happy belated Birthday Paul! And happy first month day to Jonas!