Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 things

There is a "tag" going around on Facebook of 25 random things about yourself. I thought I would post mine here as well...

1. This is the first time in my adult years that I have not cut my hair short right after growing it out.

2. I just bought a cool club chair at Target for $57

3. I want to own a business

4. I want to live in Mexico at some point in my life...maybe I'll own a quaint little hotel or coffee shop

5. the only Def Leppard song I know is "Pour Some Sugar on Me", and I turn it up LOUD when it comes on the radio.

6. I can be a bit OCD at times and cannot stand clutter

7. I secretly liked my husband 9 months before we even started "talking", and I have to give credit to my Kate for setting that "talking" in motion

8. I like to write but have not let myself explore that part of me in quite a while

9. I am beginning to be interested in taking good pictures

10. I enjoy decorating but wish I had more money to do it

11. I want to run a half-marathon before I have another baby

12. I really like being a mom. I wasn't sure if I would or not

13. I like going to the rodeo. Bull riding is my favorite rodeo event

14. I was in a pageant in high school - I was first-runner up.

15. I was rear-ended one night because the person behind me was concerned about a blind man walking in the dark (he was walking down the street that we were driving on). My response = blind men are always in the dark

16. I wanted to major in biology in college until I made a D in my freshman biology class

17. I think my husband is way smarter than me. He likes to read brainiac stuff, and I like to read magazines

18. paul told me to write this "I think my wife is way prettier than me"

19. I never eat all of the food on my plate. I always leave at least one bite

20. my favorite food is mexican food. I could eat it every day

21. I am always really cold when I first get into bed, but I get really hot after I fall asleep

22. I am 4 years older than Paul. Sometimes that makes me feel weird. But I wouldn't change the fact that I am married to him

23. I spent 5 years working with college students, and I loved it.

24. I don't particularly like to grocery shop. I would rather get some coffee and walk around the grocery store very slowly

25. my favorite part of the week = saturday mornings cuddling with Jonas

1 comment:

H Noble said...

I love lists like this and learned a lot about you that I didn't know! I also love that you want to own a business. I do too, maybe I'll introduce that when I copy you and do my 25 Random Things list!