Thursday, January 8, 2009

things I'm enjoying these days...

- my son's HUGE grin when he sees Paul or I
- my new coat I got for Christmas
- Potluck...that's our small group's name (we eat a lot)
- the Wednesday night girlies
- our new TV...totally superficial, but we were able to upgrade the 27", $200, Daewoo (did you know they made TVs?)
- my husbands ingenuity. He got 50% knocked off the new TV
- "conversations" with Jonas
- my new waistline (can I say that here?) which also means new clothes
- our home
- being together as a family
- figuring life out with Paul
- warm soup
- peppermint mocha cream for my coffee
- Jonas' personality
- getting organized
- Paul making Jonas belly laugh
- taking pictures
- steak salad (thanks to my sister-in-law, Rachel)

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Good list- and you can say waistline. You look great!

TheLudlows said...

Share with us the pictures!!!!!!
C