Saturday, January 17, 2009

picturepalooza!

Most of these pictures are from Christmas, and they are all a bit out of order...I didn't want to move them around because I always end up getting mad at the computer when I do that. Enjoy!

Jonas LOVES his Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Snow

Christams night with the wire tree at Gram's house

Jonas with his great Grandma and Grandpa Raatz (Paul's grandparents) on Christmas Day

us on Christmas Day

This is our view most of the time...Jonas is always on the go

Jonas and Mama on Christmas Day

trying to get a picture of Jonas in front of the tree on Christmas Day. He was taking all the ornaments off instead.

With Gram Maney opening presents on Christmas Day
Us on Christmas morning. You can tell we were all VERY good this year!

Jonas' stocking. Santa had come!

Christmas Eve

Another one on Christmas Eve. Gram Gram gave him the cute hat.

and another

Jonas and Daddy hanging Jonas' first Christmas ornament on our tree at home

our tree at home

I love my new big boy bath chair

I got a bad cough and had to get breathing treatments so I don't get RSV again

I got to go shopping at Babies R US with my gift card

mom and dad got to go shopping with their Christmas money too...I really like their purchase!

Mama putting me to bed

with Daddy at the Houston Zoo

2 comments:

H Noble said...

OH, adorable!!!! I loooove the one with the cute hat on! :)

TheLudlows said...

Cute cute cute!
He's very serious with the breathing treatments.