Friday, August 14, 2009

20 pieces of info that won't make you a better person

1. i've always wished i were a jetson. showering and getting ready are so overrated. i want to be clean and make-upped and all that, but i don't want the hassle of it all

2. shopping for homeowners insurance is difficult. i think paul and i used 3000 cell phone minutes yesterday

3. i am moving in a few weeks!

4. i have already started placing furniture in my head in the new house

5. jonas is going to PDO 2 days a week this fall. i am nervous.

6. jonas will have to take a nap on a mat as said PDO. thus, i am even more nervous

7. jonas will have music class as his PDO. that will be fun

8. i am starting school again in a few weeks too. that makes me want to puke

9. my class is called Instructional Supervision. i hope i pass

10. i found my keys. they were at the bottom of the laundry basket. it helps to do laundry sometimes

11. my new cell phone also arrived. praise the sweet Lord that i have phone with qwerty. i'm not so good at texting on the other kind

12. my boy will be 15 months old next week. can you say crazy?

13. i think i might be addicted to ice cream

14. i want to take a family vacation. where should we go?

15. mushrooms are growing in my potted tree. they are yellow and gross, and i don't know what to do about it

16. i am really looking forward to this weekend...garage selling, swimming, date night!

17. although i am looking for to some things about fall, i don't want summer to end

18. i like knowing that i will be living in one place for a bit

19. i really should start packing

20. we need to get pictures taken of j-man and the fam

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you should go to Vegas! And Rob and I should come too ;)

Love you!
K

H Noble said...

I love when you make lists! :)

Mushrooms- typically a sign of too much water, or not draining well.

Furniture placement- isn't it fun?

PDO- Jonas will adjust to the mat just fine and you will be amazed!

School- I think you are crazy!