Monday, August 3, 2009

it's been a terrible, no-good, very bad day

So, yesterday I lost my keys but didn't know that I had lost them until today. And my phone fell in the pool this afternoon. It is pretty much d-e-a-d, dead. And, we were supposed to meet Paul for an appointment but had no way of communicating with him on those details. And, Jonas is teething and hurts. And,we were late to a lunch meeting...because I had no keys to drive the car to said meeting. And, we are trying to make a BIG decision (more to come on that). And, I get really grumpy when all those things happen in one day.

3 comments:

H Noble said...

Yikes! I hate those days. Is God trying to tell you to slow down? Frustrating when He does that when there is so much to do!

Eli's teething again too- we're right there with you on that.

Had so much fun with you guys the other day!

Sara said...

I'm sorry you had a rotten day!!! Yesterday certainly defined "MONDAY" for me, too... but I won't bore you with those details. :)
Here's to a New Day - thank goodness His mercies are new EVERY morning, right!???!! I hope you're having a much better day today!

Kayla said...

Sorry for the bad day. Glad to see that the next one was better.