Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ten Things About The Most Wonderful Woman Ever

I never know what to write about on our blog. Frankly, I think I am pretty boring and Im not sure why in the world anyone would want to read what I have to say. So, tonights topic will not be about me. Tonights post will be ten things that most people dont know about the most wonderful woman ever, Sarah.
  1. Sarah likes to watch bull riding.

  2. She owns a "Dusty Rose" colored Bible that a boyfriend name Thad gave to her in high school.


  3. She recently tore the page out in said Bible where he wrote her a (love?) letter. (I didnt make her do it... promise! I dont want that on my head when I step up to the pearly gates j/k)


  4. She got a new mountain bike for her birthday:

  5. When we go to Rudy's BBQ, she likes to get a bunch of slices of pickle to eat kind of like chips. Confession, I do this too now.
  6. She would like to move to Mexico some day.
  7. She likes to mow the lawn (sometimes).
  8. She likes Def Leppards "Pour Some Sugar On Me".
  9. When she crosses her eyes, they dont move symmetrically. One first, then the other.
  10. She always tries to peak a sneak about what Im posting about while Im writing it.

Well, there you have it folks.... Ten things about Sarah you probably never knew. Feel free to add any little nuggets of info or funny stories via the comments. Goodnight all!

5 comments:

TheLudlows said...

I knew about the bull riding!

Sarah also collected fortunes from cookies and posted them on her door for an entire year.

Charissa

H Noble said...

Ha! I was going to comment about the fortunes too!! And I did know about the eye thing. :)
Holly

Lindsee Lou said...

Hey Sarah,

Thank you for your sweet comment and encouragement! :) It means so much to me!

Hugs from Huntsville,
Lindsee

Lindsee Lou said...

P.S. Paul, this post was precious! SO cute! I am sure Sarah enjoyed reading it once it was done! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah will "steal" her siblings Christmas ornaments just to get a rise out ot them. Love you, Mom